GENERAL INFORMATION ON COOKIES:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser when you visit a web page. It is used mainly to remember your visit and / or your configuration for when you return to browse that same page.
TYPE OF COOKIES
1) Session Cookies: these types of cookies are activated only during the duration of your visit and are deleted when the browser is closed. The purpose of session cookies are to recognize the device, support the security of the page and its basic functionality. At no time personal information is collected.
2) Persistent or Permanent Cookies: they remain stored in the hard disk of the device and it is our web which is responsible for reading them every time you make a new visit. These cookies have an expiration date, as of this they stop working. Its use helps us to offer you a better user experience by identifying your actions and preferences. They also serve to analyze our visits and understand how users have accessed our website.
3) Functionality Cookies: we use them to be able to offer the service of remembering the login or identifier of the users. The information collected is completely anonymous.
4) Third Party Cookies: these are cookies that other websites install on our website with the aim of offering a better service and personalization to the user.
5) Analytical Cookies: are responsible for collecting data on user activity in order to provide valuable information with which to improve navigation on the web.
6) Session cookies, registers and shopping cart data: the main objective of these cookies is to offer a proposal to the user that is consistent with their interests.
7) Advertising Cookies: with these cookies we achieve that the advertising that you see in other web pages comes as close as possible to your interests and needs.
The present website WWW.KOALABAY.COM, is property of TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE, S.L.U. , we use our own and third-party cookies to improve your browsing experience, as well as to perform analysis tasks.
OUR COOKIES POLICY:
Since we periodically adjust our cookies policy, we propose you to access this link regularly where you will find the updates that we are incorporating.
ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OF COOKIES:
At any time, as a user, you will have the possibility to accept or reject the installation of cookies in your computer's browser, either permanently or only after having navigated through a certain page.
In addition, you can use your web browser in "private browsing" mode which will stop storing data, passwords, histories and browsing habits, for which we suggest you visit the following links:
Before making the adjustments that you consider appropriate, you should bear in mind that such configuration may affect the different functionalities of this web page.
RELATIONS AND TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF COOKIES:
1) Own cookies: We use session cookies. With them we can recognize you among several visits to offer you a specialized content. They are useful to obtain a better browsing experience, combat SPAM and try to guarantee that users are human and not automated code. They also allow us to measure view and traffic data.
2) Third party cookies:
a) Google Analytics:
Our website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, INC., Whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics is a tool that allows you to compile statistics on traffic, visit volume, language, frequency of visits, type of terminal from which you connect, IP address and other statistical data. By using this website you are authorizing Google to process the information collected by this company, therefore, before any incident or query, you must go directly to Google. Google will have the possibility of sending the information collected to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. However, this tool does NOT have access to your personal data, such as your name or surnames, nor about the physical address from which you connect.
b) Advertising and retargeting:
- Doubleclick (Google, Inc.): are responsible for collecting information about the ads shown to users, if they are interesting and if you have visited the advertiser's website after viewing the advertisement. Its purpose is to improve the quality of the ads shown on other websites as well as to avoid duplication of advertisements.
- Facebook: collect information about the use that users make of the web, the pages they visit, the products they add to the cart and those that they finally acquire. The information is collected in order to show personalized ads in personal profiles in the social network. They also serve to control the frequency of advertising impacts and provide a better experience.
c) Social networks: each of the social networks present on this website, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, etc ... use their own cookies in order to allow content sharing, indicate "I like" in a certain publication or enable other actions considered useful for users.
Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties in terms of their privacy policies and / cookies.
If you have any questions or clarifications about our cookies policy, please contact us through our contact form or via phone or the email present in this section, we will be happy to clarify any questions about it.