Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
For what purpose do we use your personal data? The User is hereby informed that TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL may process the personal data provided by the User through the online forms, or when transmitting their data by email, through orders through commercial agents or physically, or by any other means, or during the purchase process of any of the products or services of TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL, for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- Guarantee the User access and use of their personal space in the private area of the web pages of products and services offered by TOMY’S FASHION TRIBE SL
- Manage purchases and requests that the User makes via email, telephone or on the websites of TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL. We use the information to send you the quotation, to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS or postal mail. Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the contracted service, billing and collection.
- Inform the User by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, of products and services of TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL similar to those purchased by the User.
- Carry out promotional activities about other products and services of TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User.
- Management and issuance of sales supporting documents: invoice, packing list or digital ticket.
- Management of product or service availability alerts.
- Response to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints by the interested party.
- Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (e.g. fraudulent activities, spamming, etc.).
- Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Manage and control the client portfolio. DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
How long will we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. After the end of this relationship, if necessary, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract. The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year. The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if necessary, you express your desire to delete them. After these periods, the data will be blocked from all systems.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
What legitimizes us for the processing of your personal data? The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the second subparagraph lies in:
- The execution of a contract for the provision of services and / or purchase of products. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
- The consent of the user, in case it has been requested and granted.
- The legitimate interest of TOMY’S FASHION TRIBE SL in relation to the purpose indicated in section (h) of point 2.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to TOMY’S FASHION TRIBE SL for the purpose indicated in section (e), (i) and (g) of point 2.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
To whom may we disclose your data? The recipient's personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Companies of the Group of companies to which TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL belongs, if any, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers. Also, if you have given us your consent, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you, according to your customer profile.
- Public Administrations and Public Bodies when so required by tax, labor, social security or any other applicable regulations, and in general to the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL (courier companies, companies sending communications, agencies, etc.), including financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
What are your rights in relation to personal data? You have the following rights that can be exercised through the e-mail address email@example.com
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about whether or not TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL is processing personal data concerning you, as well as access to personal data that we have.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL rectify the data when they are inaccurate or complete when they are incomplete.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten: You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Right of objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL will stop using the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting such bodies.
How do we protect your personal data?
TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations. TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL has implemented security measures of technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. TOMY'S FASHION TRIBE SL entity concerned about privacy, in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for privacy and information security, according to international standards.